“Interesting place.”

Ranked #40 of 331 Restaurants in Whitby
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2013

A busy & happening place. Decently priced to be competitive. Friendly staff, but they seemed under staffed the night my girl friend & I met for dinner. It was also very noisy, but had great music.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

We were looking for a restaurant for supper and I turned to trip advisor for some ideas since we are still not a 100% sure of what Whitby has to offer since moving here from out of province.
We checked out their menu online and was sure we'd both be able to find some we wanted to eat.
The menu has something for everybody. They are true to their word as advertising as a 50's diner. Well decorated and not overly cluttered with memorabilia.

We were greated with a friendly smile and a hello.
We were seated at a table for 2 near a waiter/waitress station. I was discussing with my husband that the background noise from the station would interfere with me being able to hear him. Our waiter overheard my concerns and quickly offered us another table.

Kevin is an amazing waiter. He jumps in with a genuine smile. He is what made Melanie Pringles such a pleasant dining experience for us. Hats off to Kevin I hope you were the example that the rest of the staff should follow.

I noticed a calendar posted that showed all the events for the month. Great bar specials and family dining specials too.

Reviewed 8 March 2013

The food is always good here with lots of selection and the staff is always quick and friendly!

Definitely one of the best restaurants :)

1  Thank Taylor C
Reviewed 6 March 2013

This 50's themed restaurant has something for everyone. With attention to detail for the décor, including unlimited help yourself popcorn, this is a great lunch or meeting place for young and old alike. Kids love it and so do the grown up kids who grab a quick bite over a cold one with friends.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Great food, great service, great prices! we hardly ever go anywhere else because we know we'll get better food at better prices here. The fries and gravy are always a side, because they are the best!