The place is situated within reach of any places of interest in Waterloo.
If you love Starbucks the coffee is available at the cafeteria in ground floor.
Stayed here for three days for a business trip.
Cleanliness is average
Food is average
Over all accommodation it was good
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard Marriott Waterloo St Jacobs (formerly the Best Western Plus St Jacobs Country Inn) has been recently renovated & features the Bistro Restaurant serving made-to-order breakfast (6am - 10am) & dinner (5pm - 10pm) daily. Lunch available Saturdays. Also features a full-service bar. All guest rooms have a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus St. Jacobs Country Hotel Waterloo
- Best Western St Jacobs Country Inn Waterloo
- Best Western St Jacobs Country Inn Hotel Waterloo
- Waterloo Best Western St Jacobs
- Country Inn Waterloo
- Best Western Waterloo
- Waterloo Country Inn
- Best Western Saint Jacobs Country Inn Hotel Waterloo
- Courtyard Waterloo St. Jacobs Canada - Ontario