All reviews attached restaurant room was clean lots of parking desk clerk lots of pillows restaurant next door the ground floor would recommend this hotel to anyone family restaurant checking out would stay here again pleasant stay angels universities university students refrigerator
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This motel, although on the surface looks okay, it's rather tired under the surface. The local area is a little on the rougher side although we encountered no problems. It would have been nice to have had a breakfast included, even a continental one, free WiFi available.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We were put in a qiuet part of the hotel and were not bothered by the rowdy students, which was much appreciated. Comfortable room, helpful staff, very convenient For all of our university activities. Offered a great rate for alumni.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 October 2018

My room was a mess when I entered it. There were socks on the floor, underwear, the room had not been cleaned. I was offered a new room and accepted it but was reluctant to stay. As my company had booked it I notifed them and didn't receive any response and was not prepared to pay personally.I would not recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2018

Love this spot. Located conveniently near both universities and sports fields. Near variety of restaurants, 24 hour grocery store, pharmacy, mall and beer store. Always clean. Contnual upgrades and fresh facelifts to property

Room tip: Not sure what this means.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2018

When we visit Waterloo again, I will book my reservation directly, not through a third party. We needed a "handicapped " room on the ground floor. The confirmation number was apparently on the second floor, impossible for me to get there. Everything was good once we got a room.

Room tip: Bathrooms need to be equipped with "grab " bars, There should be 2 chairs in each room.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family