“Will be back when in the area!”

Williams Fresh Cafe
Ranked #7 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Waterloo
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I love Williams and search them out before traveling. Even though this location is rather small, it has the same high quality and consistent quality of food and service as the others. It's conveniently located near the universities. They have free WiFi however the number of electric outlets is limited. I sat at a table near the serving counter and had to connect an extension cord for my PC to reach a plug that was in a hallway. Great place for quick stop, I'll be back when in the area.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Spend every Thursday lunch here for their good selection of the comboination of soup and half sandwiches. Tasty and fresh. Good service and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This was my first time going to a Williams Cafe. I was very impressed by the service from the workers. The food was ready sooner than I expected, also the food was delicious. The atmosphere in the restaurant is great, its a good place to read or watch the news. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the area.

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I had never been to a Williams cafe before. I was working nearby and gave it a try. Very nice place and my sandwich was great.

I had the salmon sandwich which was well prepared and tasted very good. I must admit that is my only sample here but the menu seemed to have some nice salads, rice bowls and sandwiches. Of the other food is as well prepared I think you will do well.

Service from the counter help to the waitress that brought out my food was great. Casual atmosphere and this one had some outdoor seating which was nice.

I will go back if one is nearby.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The food is always fresh and served in a timely manner. I often meet my friends there for a light lunch or coffee and we never feel rushed. Sometimes it has been a two hour visit and the wait staff are very friendly and don't seem to mind that we have occupied the place that long. Great place for catching up on news.