“Great food and service”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ottawa, Canada
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

What a surprise to find such a great restaurant in a shopping mall. Excellent food and very friendly service. Our server brought over fresh pita and dip before we even opened our menus.

Friends had the lentil soup and Fatoush salad with chicken and loved it. My husband and I shared the mixed grill plate - we could barely finish the large plate of grilled meats.

You have to try the freshly squeezed lemonade topped with berries - delicious!

I wish they had a restaurant back home - it would be a weekly stop for sure.

Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Nicole P

Ontario
“Service amazing... Food great... Drinks delicious... I "stole" my boyfriends tabbouleh”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have visited the St. Jacob's Farmer's Market where they had a booth and had tried some of their food (and it was delicious) so I was intrigued and drawn to the new Boardwalk location (I have not ventured to the University location... too many university students :(). I ordered the lamb pita and it was delicious (though the lamb did not have the "gamey-ness" that I was expecting). My boyfriend ordered a side of hummus and tabbouleh which was also great (and I admit to eating most of his tabbouleh... :D). The fresh bread and dip that originally came when we sat down was also good. I ordered a blackberry lemonade that was good... Everything was good to amazing... The service was incredibly friendly... We will definitely be going back. Go for good food and amazing service. No reason not to go... you can even buy tabbouleh to take back home...

• Visited June 2014
Guelph
“Great service great food”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed this place. Food was great huge portions we had left overs for sure. Very good service, friendly quick.

Waterloo, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, good ingredients, reasonably priced”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We had the shawarma plate and shawarma wrap, one with fries and one with a salad. The food was tasty and fresh. Seemed like a healthy alternative with few additives. The service is friendly and the fries are the best in Kitchener Waterloo!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank BruntC
Waterloo, Canada
“great, fresh food”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have been here several times now and it has become our favourite place in town! Take out is good too. It is always very tasty and fresh, I just love the felafel.

• Visited April 2014