“My study zone”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Williams Fresh Cafe
Ranked #10 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Waterloo
Description: Williams Fresh Café is your all-day, every day café and coffee shop for delicious food and signature drinks made-to-order from real, fresh ingredients and served to your table with a smile
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I like to stay there for hours and finish my work
I like the waffle breakfast and OMG the salmon rice box and tuna melt and tuna wasabi these are my fav

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I made an account to write this review.

This evening my girlfriend decided to treat the two of us to some cake following her evening class. We went to Williams and decided on what we wanted. I opted for the lemon meringue pie, but noticed one of the pieces available had the crust broken off with a piece missing, and was spilling out. She specifically (but politely) asked not to be served that piece, and received attitude from the server who took her order.

We chose to ignore that, and patiently waited for our food to arrive at our table. When it did, the piece of lemon meringue pie was in fact the piece my girlfriend had specifically asked not to receive, only it was in significantly worse shape than it was when on display. As before, the crust was broken, a piece missing, only now there was a mysterious chunk of crust embedded in the meringue and lemon curd. On top of the that, the meringue had been allowed to completely slide off the lemon curd, and the lemon curd had pooled all around the crust. It was a presentation nightmare, so I asked for a new piece. The server (this time a different guy) accepted the piece back but looked a little baffled. About a minute later he walked up to me holding the same piece saying "they're all going to turn out like that, sorry." The first server came with him to add that "she did her best," in response to the girl who had cut the pie.

Sorry, but when the piece of pie we paid for looks like a mess, and you specifically ignore our minor request to not be served the messy piece, give us attitude, then mess it up even more, and basically tell us tough, and have to gather a posse to do so, then you're completely out of line and completely disrespectful. We were very polite about this, yet we were treated with attitude and made to feel unwelcome.

I'll never buy from this place again.

1  Thank Jonathan S
Reviewed 17 May 2013

its very busy and filled with students. washrooms are clean. i feel its a little pricey or i'm just cheap. its a nice place to go catch up with a friend.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I love the selection of sandwiches and panni's. The sweet potato fries or a salad can be added as a side for a few more dollars.

Reviewed 7 April 2013

We go as a treat for coffee and cake,the cakes are pricey and the slices are thin in my opinion.However the store is clean and staffs are really friendly. The free daily newspaper is my favorite part.