“I love omelettes...why not use real cheese?”
Review of Momma's Diner

Momma's Diner
Ranked #18 of 77 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Well, I love a good hole in the wall / locally owned restaurant so I had to try Mamma's. The sign outside gives the impression of a nice cozy diner. The service was great :) I got to sit wherever I wanted and was promptly served coffee and the food ( a mere 15 minute wait ).

I got a cheese and bacon omelette. Definitely not how I had imagined it. A little overcooked ( had to cut off about and inch around, and to my dismay.....processed cheese :( If you are going to advertise omelettes..please please pleeeease use real cheese.

That was probably the only let down, although kind of a big deal. The home fries were good. I would return with some friends, but may opt for just regular eggs.

2  Thank DaRealAlliG

Reviewed 9 May 2013

My family loves this place for breakfast on the weekends. My husband doesn't eat eggs, so they always give him extra bacon or sausage and homefries to make up for it. Some places don't, and then have the gall to charge you full price!!!!!

The place is always packed for weekend breakfast, so be prepared to wait for a table.

Great staff, clean washrooms, good food, decent prices.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Ate there 4 days out of a 6 day trip. Very good breakfast and lunch. Friendly service too. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

I had brunch with my boyfriend and another couple for Valentines at Momma's. We arrived after our friends by about 5mins and they already had their drinks. Within a few mins after arriving we were asked as well for drink orders. Upon reading the menu, the waitress was at our table twice before ordering. The restaurant was busy but not too loud. Environment was family & senior friendly. I ordered the waffles with creme & a side of sausages, it was good. You do receive large portions but nothings wrong with doggie bags. I read some bad reviews on waitresses but our visit was great. After eating they do leave you alone but there is no rush to leave. My bf enjoyed his meal of eggs benedict but found the Hollandaise sauce was a little bland (this is a man that makes all of his own sauces so he is picky). I would return again.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

Be prepared! When I mean be prepared, I mean to be hungry, very hungry!

Almost every meal at Momma's Diner appears to be quite massive, I couldn't even finish my plate and I usually do at every restaurant!

First thing I noticed upon arriving at the restaurant was that, the entire parking lot was nearly full. The restaurant was packed, we were lucky to grab a booth as two people just had left.

The staff was friendly and the menu had a variety of both standard and unique choices to choose from.
I had an omelette that contained: Peameal Bacon, Cheese topped off with Hollandaise Sauce; man was that ever delicious! I was begging my stomach to make more room so I could polish off the entire meal!

Overall, I had a great visit, meal and experience. I will recommend this place to anyone and I will be returning for another Breakfast in the future.