“Gyro Fanatic!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was looking for a donair one night and found Tommy's. I was very happy with the quality of food and service. I also had a greek salad which was great. Service is always friendly, and food is always quick (I do take out for pregnancy cravings!).

Reviewed 15 April 2014

The specials are different everyday and they are without a doubt the best on the menu, in fact we never use the menu.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Food was hot and arrived at table very quickly. Our waitress was so efficient and answered all our questions.She obviously took pride in her job. Very happy with meal.

1  Thank diningonly
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I was in Trenton for 2 months on course and the multiple times I ate at the restaurant sure did not disappoint. I was craving for that home-style cooking and the warm feeling you get when you go home after being away - Tommy's Restaurant definitely gave me that nostalgic feel I was missing. The portions were generous, food fresh and tasty, and the service was genuine. The owners are this lovely Greek couple that truly remember you and ensure that you enjoyed your meal. Every time, I went to the restaurant, it was fairly busy but the servers and owners always gave me that home away from home service - truly a family restaurant! If you're in town or on course in Trenton, Tommy's is definitely a place I would recommend.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I ordered the fettucini alfredo, and had to pay extra for my side of chicken. The alfredo was DISGUSTING. Imagine noodles with butter and milk. Not even a flake of pepper for colour. My chicken was dried out. I couldn't believe I had to pay for that crap. They should specialize in a few good things, not try to be everybodies restaurant. I've seen the owners be rude to their staff over miniscule things, down right screaming at them in front of customers. Not only should you not treat your staff that way, regardless of the situation, but especially not in front of customers. I think the owners underappreciate the fact they are one of the only restaurants left in Trenton. I've been there about 5 times, the first few were good with the souvlaki, the next time my steak was mostly fat with undercooked vegetables, and then the pasta. I will never go back again.