“Was good when they first opened”
Review of Dino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dino's Pizza
Ranked #50 of 78 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Was good when they first opened, but last time I got take-out I was disappointed.
I had relatives visiting from the east coast and I had just finished raving about how Dino's makes garlic fingers just like in the maritimes. Well, when we got them there was hardly any cheese on them. You could actually see many spots that had zero cheese.
I was so embarrassed to receive such crappy garlic fingers after I had just told my relatives how great they were.
I haven't ordered from them since :(

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Tried Dino's Pizza for the first time tonight after hearing others say it was "the best pizza in town", and I certainly agree!! We got the Canadian Pizza and it was fantastic...TONS of toppings and they don't skimp on the cheese either! We will definitely be back! We have tried all the other pizza places in town and i'd definitely recommend Dino's over all the others :)