“Been here for Breakfast”
Review of Dougie's Diner

Dougie's Diner
Ranked #15 of 77 Restaurants in Trenton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I have had breakfast here on several occasions, and each time the food and service has been very good to brilliant ( on the food part ).The prices are Very affordable and the chef is a "red seal " trained CHEF....not a spam from the army guy.A new menu is Great...both variety and quality..This place has run under the radar for years and the new owner deserves a full house daily...I like my food and would not recommend this place if I felt it was not the real deal...IT IS as good as I say.Come and enjoy.

3  Thank Buellboy_13

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Portions are HUGE! Food home made and delicious. Great family owned and run restaurant.
We went during the middle of the week around lunch time and were the only people in the place. It was very quiet, kind of cool we could see right into the kitchen and see the chef/owner at work. Prices are average for the area. I ordered "Brenda's Special" which was a massive breakfast plate, my husband ordered the BLT. We will be back.
This is a great out of the way place just south of Trenton, worth a trip!

4  Thank bananabrianna