“I don't like Subway.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating
Warkworth, Canada
“I don't like Subway.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

This review is NOT a slam at this particular Subway. It's a slam against ALL Subways. I'm sorry, I don't get it. How could THIS food outlet surpass McDonalds in the world? If I even walk INTO a Subway, it disturbs me.It smells like chemicals...like processed food. Why? Because it is. Do yourself a favour and go to your local burger joint who make homemade burgers, even if they are average. Let's see how long 'Jared' lasts. Life is a marathon of good, fresh food....not a sprint. Subway is none of that. Sorry Subway fans...I finally had to say this.

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JoeyMartin

Belleville, Canada
“always delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2012

you can usually never go wrong at subway, very tasty and you can have what you like. counter people are generally friendly and able to move people along quickly. also very affordable.

Visited November 2012
Canada
“Greeted with a genuine smile, fast and effiecient service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

Most Subways that I've been to are there to get you in and out, but the representative that greeted me at this location was very kind and made us feel at home.

He was quick to take our order and attentive to our sandwich details.
He processed me as a person rather than a number.

I will return.

Visited October 2012
Trenton, Canada
“Healthy Food for a Good Price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

I find the Subway Sandwiches and Salads to be very good from the staff taking your order, to making it and finally to taking your money. The food is well worth the money and the deals are great.

Visited August 2012
Trenton, Canada
“A better-than-average Subway.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2012

I enjoy the occasional Subway sub, and this is the only convenient location in Trenton.

It's pretty tiny inside for a relatively busy location. Especially around noon when the military folk come rolling in. I don't know why they don't put one closer to the airbase, somewhere down RCAF Road or something. It would make a killing! (There you go, a million dollar idea is now on the record. If a Subway appears near there in the next few years I'll come knocking for my finders-fee.)

Anyways, this particular Subway is one of the fastest I've ever been in. They move you through the line like clockwork. The bread is always fresh too, which is contrary to a complaint I have about most other Subways, and other sub shops, in general.

Go here for a good sub. The employees are always friendly, helpful, and patient with those who need some time to figure out what they want.

p.s. I can't believe I actually reviewed a Subway.

• Visited August 2012