“always Great”

Ranked #4 of 76 Restaurants in Trenton
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nominated best breakfast by ontario egg farmers association, repeat voted, best breakfast in quinte west. Homemade soups, real beef burgers, daily specials. open daily til 2pm licenced lcbo. near cfb air base and museum.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Always great food and fast. If we're in the area we make a point of stopping for breakfast. The eggs benidict are awsome! The staff are always friendly!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Since I was nine years old I ate at Dapp's. I am now nineteen and I love everything from their mouth watering Dapp's burger, right down to their delicious pancakes! I do not think there is a thing on their menu that I have not tried. Even though the food is outstanding, lets look at the people for a second! Beth and Val are incredible, and if you have not met them already, it is a must! Their staff are outstanding and so friendly. If you ever visit Trenton and are looking for a place to have a magnificent breakfast, Dapp's is definitely the place to go!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Had breakfast there and wasn't impressed. Food just ok and service ok too. I went with friends and if it weren't for the company, I think I would have left.

3  Thank Gail C
Reviewed 4 March 2014

While others in Prince Edward County and elsewhere claim they have the best eggs benedict, I can honestly say the best is right here in Trenton at Dapp's. They also have a great family environment in which to eat and Beth and staff always greet you with a smile and sometimes have a hilarious story of the day. If you don't believe me just check out the parking lot on any given day if you can find a place to park; the overflow parking is at Dairy Queen.

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Dapps for about 10 years now. In those 10 years I have been forgotten once! It is extremely busy at certain times but that is what happens with good food and decent prices. I have never had lunch so cant comment on that but I always know what I am getting for breakfast... quality.