“too baad its closed”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
“too baad its closed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

I liked going there to play euchre, too bad its gone, I will miss
it. the food there was nice but it was typical bar food, the bartender was a little obnoxious but made good drinks

Visited May 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Closed & for sale”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Maybe a change is what we need here. Rumours tried to make it with their German cuisine but since food was frozen and reheated lost it's taste. Now place is for sale.

Medicine Hat, Canada
“Anouther one bites the dust”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

Everytime I visit Trenton I always make it a point to drop into Rumours for a feast of German food. Unfortunately, the management has changed at this establishment and so has the menu. I had the jaegar schnitzel which was quite good, but, it really did not compare to the German food that I had on previous occasions. Even with the 10% military discount, I found that the meal was somewhat overpriced. Sometimes a change is not for the better.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank PMedKing
“Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

I haven't been in the restaurant since it was taken over by new management but I do go past it and find that they are offering more specials and they are making it stand out more to the public.

“Pricing”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

The lady that served our group of four, told us that the special was steak and they normally didn't do this, but the meals would be 8.99 each. When the bill came they were 18.99 each. We were shocked and will not go back there again. I told the lady that she had said 8.99 and she said she never, but we discussed this when we left the restaurant and we had all heard her say the same thing! I was not pleased and won't go back

Visited June 2012