“Glad I chose Best Western in Smiths Falls”

Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Smiths Falls
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I appreciated the helpful staff and finally mastered the waffle maker at breakfast. Very convenient on a June evening when the whole town was alive with activity. And Best Western was in the middle of it all.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 May 2014

I had not stayed at the hotel in over a year. I was pleased to see the improvements and renovations that have been done. Very clean, friendly and great location. The free WIFI as well as use of the lobby computer was most helpful. Enjoyed the self serve breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2014

There is no exercise room at the hotel, and I wanted to be able to exercise in my room, so I asked for a room with just one bed with enough room to do my workout. When I got to the hotel, this was arranged for me. I was also on the main floor so that my jumping did not disturb anyone. Great customer service at the front desk as well.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Everything was very nice, staff was friendly, beds were comfortable, breakfast was very good. Nicest hotel in the area. Would suggest this hotel to all that are staying in the area. Larger stores across the street.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed one night while passing through on business. The location is great, and the rooms are clean. Highly recommened for the business traveller. The staff were respectful and courteous. I would not hesitate to stay again

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We were passing through Smith Falls on business. After searching for choices we selected this establishment once again. And was a nice stay. Location was great, access to a few quick food places. Rooms are clean and service was good. For Smith Falls, recommended. Didn't have time to check out the pool.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I would never stay at this hotel again and I will tell everybody tohe owner was rude he swore at me 5 times And threatened to call the cops on me cause I asked him why are you charging me for other services he was so angry and flew off the handle !when I understand is that my credit card was already charged for 2 nights he came out to the parking lot of the hotel threatened to call the cops on me if I didn't get off his property this is private property this is private property swearing at me i had to stay l
the breakfast sour milkI would not stay at this locationI again I was there for my dad's funeral

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
#4 of 4 in Smiths Falls
Roger's Motel
Roger's Motel
#3 of 4 in Smiths Falls

Been to Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel

Address: 88 Lombard St, Smiths Falls, Ontario K7A 4G5, Canada (Formerly Best Western Colonel By Inn)
Region: Canada > Ontario > Smiths Falls
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Smiths Falls
Price Range: £69 - £124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Smiths Falls Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Colonel By Hotel Smiths Falls