“One of my favourites”

Dining options: Reservations
Lombardy
“One of my favourites”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I would advise reservations since the venue is small. The food is delicious! Best House Salad dressing ever! Reasonable prices. No Liquor License.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Christine L

Ottawa, Canada
“Hungry”
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Wanted to try this place for a while.wow was I surprised all cooked to perfection.This is truly a treat.Most plates can be turned into two for a nominal fee .Thankyou

Ottawa
“Food is great, waitress is a witch”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

I brought my teenage daughter and my elderly parents to this restaurant on a friends recommendation at lunch time. Very, very good food. My parents are European and they were very satisfied. Father had pork Drakula and its was gone in a flash. Space is at a premium, so it is not meant for a large gathering.

• Visited January 2014
3 Thank Startingtotravelfor3
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

The food here is delicious and not expensive at all. Highly recommend it. It's my new favourite restaurant.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Bellhelp
Perth, Canada
“Perfect meal yet again!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Yesterday we celebrated my husband's birthday at My Place in Smiths Falls. I asked him where he would like to go and there was no hesitation. We were not disappointed. Without a doubt you can count on an exceptional meal with personal, friendly service at moderate prices. The restaurant is not fancy and they don't serve alcohol but there is a very high level of quality which has never varied when we have been there. The servings are more than adequate therefore many patrons asked to have the leftovers. When the owner was a child in Prague, he developed a love for good food which he brought to Smiths Falls. We are the lucky recipients. Try his beet salad with horseradish dressing, schnitzel or apple strudel. All are excellent.

• Visited December 2013