“small but good”

Cuisines: Eastern European, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If your looking for a small, intimate place to enjoy home-cooked food, with the most delicious desserts, and great service given by the owner, then you must try My Place, in Smiths Falls.
European food at it's best in a quiet setting. It would be a shame to miss the experience. There is no bar which does not take away from the quality this restaurant offers.

1  Thank Janice D

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Good Service, excellent meal, large portions ( had to doggy bag some to take home)-- also, had to indulge in a take home dessert. We went on a busy night & still got friendly efficient service . Prices are good value for dinner. Carla and Josef were a dream team!!

2  Thank FoodKritic99
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I would advise reservations since the venue is small. The food is delicious! Best House Salad dressing ever! Reasonable prices. No Liquor License.

1  Thank Christine L
Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Wanted to try this place for a while.wow was I surprised all cooked to perfection.This is truly a treat.Most plates can be turned into two for a nominal fee .Thankyou

Reviewed 6 February 2014

I brought my teenage daughter and my elderly parents to this restaurant on a friends recommendation at lunch time. Very, very good food. My parents are European and they were very satisfied. Father had pork Drakula and its was gone in a flash. Space is at a premium, so it is not meant for a large gathering.

3  Thank Startingtotravelfor3