“Always good, always delivers”

The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 446 Restaurants in Richmond Hill
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Markham, Canada
“Always good, always delivers”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

This is THE place in my opinion to get a great steak. I am visiting this restaurant every couple months and I have yet to be disappointed.

Great service, excellent location, clean, fabulous food.

• Visited July 2014

Oakville, Canada
“Best in a long time”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stopped going to the Keg awhile ago. I have found that it was going downhill. I took the kids this past weekend to The Keg in Ajax. Our meals were cooked perfectly, service was great and we got to sit on the patio for the first time this season! It was the perfect night!

Visited May 2014
Markham, Canada
“I want to go there again...”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every time we go to the Keg on Leslie and 401, we are enjoying the food and the service. This is the location we always choose. Even though we have other locations close to us, we go out of our way to go there. The food is excellent, the service and the atmosphere is the same. We don't mind waiting to be seated. My husband likes the Oscar steak and I always try different choices but we always have the twice baked potato as the side. Looking forward to going there soon.
Maria

• Visited May 2014
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
“Birthday hangover lunch”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Had a massive hangover on a wonderful sunny day decided to try the keg out for lunch. Service was very good, steak was the best steak i have ever eaten dessert was amazing aswel as the sangria.

I would 100% recomment this place

• Visited May 2014
“First timer”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was reading TripReview looking for a good place for dinner and found this place near the hotel. What a great find. Dinner was awesome and the staff was fast, efficient and friendly. The place looks very upscale but the prices are very reasonable. Looks like I'll be coming back here again.

1 Thank Whammie787