“Unbelievable....in a bad way”
Review of Thai Gardens

Thai Gardens
Ranked #32 of 77 Restaurants in Pembroke
Cuisines: Thai
Description: This is a small cosy place and you have to look carefully not to miss it. It is very nice inside and has a good selection of Thai dishes, some of which have photos in the menu. Also does take out. Nice touches in the decor.
Reviewed 20 August 2013

My husband and I went to this restaurant for a "date" and couldn't believe how annoying the woman who owns and runs the place is. When we got there there was nobody in sight so we seated ourselves, we were the only ones there. The woman finally appeared talking on a portable phone and killing flies with a fly swat that yelled "gotcha" every time she hit something. We ordered Thai Sushi, and if you love sushi don't order this, it isn't anything like sushi at all.
Once the woman brought our food she proceeded to sit down at the table right beside us and talk non-stop. She then took out a cell phone and took our picture and then handed me the phone and said "type something, I'm going to upload this to my website". She never did leave us alone to chat and even though we had only ordered appetizers and wanted more food we left just to get away from her. What a horrible experience, we will never go back.

3  Thank Wendy P

Reviewed 28 May 2013

My boyfriend and I went there for dinner and first, the door was making a lot of noise ... everybody is looking at you. The restaurant is so small and the music was really low so you were able to understand other people's conversation. My appetizer (roll) was tasting weird ... there was mint in it and the mint was starting to turn black. After that, i'm sure they brought the wrong soup and I asked to the waitress what kind of soup it was and she had to go in the kitchen to ask the cook. After that, she never came back to give me the answer lol ... It took for ever to receive the bill and to be able to pay. The only good thing was the candies at the cash ... I'll never go back.

1  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

Eclectic, with warm decor. Great service, and delicious food. Do try the fresh spring roll with shrimp and the roast duck!

Nita hada hidden jewel here. Come visit!

Reviewed 16 March 2013

This is a great restaurant.
Good is delicious.
Dinner for two is a great option, and I also love the rice paper sushi.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

My brother has always raved of this restaurant but i have held off thinking that it wouldn't be to my taste but we were pleasantly surprised!! Excellent food prepared fresh and healthy without heavy sauces and grease!! We ordered dinner for two and had left over.....left not feeling guilty about the food we just ate...satisfying and delicious!!