“Great overnighter.”

Town & Country Motel
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Parry Sound
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

After tenting it for a few days as the family travelled out east, it was such a blessing to discover this motel. It was clean, comfortable and maintained and the least expensive in the area.
We were treated with muffins and coffee the next morning after a restful sleep. If you have family or like a comfortable, quiet place to rest your head for a good price, this is it.

• Stayed: July 2013
There are newer reviews for Town & Country Motel

Reviewed 7 May 2013

This motel is by far the best value for your money and the best place to stay if you are fussy about cleanliness. The personal touches are a plus, fresh muffins and coffee for breakfast. The decor is also different from most motels, giving it a cottage-like and cozy feel. It is a real departure from the cookie-cutter furniture you find in other motels. The owner is friendly and attentive, great customer service. It is also quiet at night.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank LeisureDemon
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Good hotel. Clean rooms and good service. Always stay here when staying in Parry Sound for a night. Within walking distance of mall and downtown. Great restarurant just across from it. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2013

We stayed here while we were visiting some friends in town. This place was clean and the grounds were well kept. The location is central to everything and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful.

It was a pleasant surprise to be treated to coffee and muffins in the morning.

I would strongly recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean freindly placeat a reasonable price.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Originally from Ontario, I now live in beautiful British Columbia. I return home once a year to visit family and always make a point of visiting Parry Sound. I love the small town charm and its idyllic setting on the shores of Georgian Bay.

Last year I drove across the United States and was so excited to arrive at the border crossing at Sault Ste. Marie. I glanced at my watch and knew I wouldn't arrive in Parry Sound until the wee hours of the morning. I called the Town and Country, explained my situation and found they were very accommodating. I checked into my room with no problems - something I really appreciated after driving for well over twelve hours.

This year I spent two nights at the Town and Country. The motel was very inviting as always and hasn't lost it's charm. The rooms are clean, simple and the wireless internet access is a nice touch. The staff are very friendly and the continental breakfast hit the spot.

If you're looking for accommodations within walking distance of the downtown core, while at the same time being close to the highway, this is a good place to stay. This is especially nice when the snow squalls start - the motel is a safe place to stay until the roads clear up.

I'll finish by saying it's a nice, clean and economical place to stay. I always recommend it to my family and friends whenever they are traveling through Parry Sound.

Room Tip: I was in room number 17 (the one on the end) and the wireless internet signal was good - even though...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 November 2012

We stayed here twice - both times without booking. When the drive north is just too long or the weather just too awful, we love the Town and Country.
Honestly, we've never found a cleaner place - and after all the bad news about hotel chain dirt that's a real plus. The rooms are standard motel style, with fridge and basic TV, full bath and queen + double beds. The continental breakfast is included, as is the friendly reception. And the price can't be beat.
We'll be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank CanBrit1
Reviewed 28 September 2012

We spent the first night of our road trip across Canada here and were not disappointed. Parry Sound is a small town but with plenty to see and do. The friendly owner gave us a map of the downtown area and harbour location, and recommended a couple of places to eat. Although the motel is out of the downtown area we loved the location.
Our room was just perfect for our needs, love being able to park just outside your room. Cleanliness of the room was great. Basic breakfast was also included in the price, coffee, juice and delicous muffins.
I would recommend this motel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple