Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Parry Sound
Comfort Inn(Parry Sound)
US$122
US$108
Priceline
Town & Country Motel(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$77
Harmony Outdoor Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$152
Grand Tappattoo Resort(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$147
US$130
Mid Town Hotel(Parry Sound)
US$74
Trapper's Choice Restaurant & Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$96
Bayside Inn(Parry Sound)(Great Value!)
US$103
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewspool and hot tubunder new managementhockey teamnew flooringchanged handsroom was cleankids loved the poolgreat nightan overnight staygreat sleepfridge and microwavecomplimentary breakfastyogurtmotelupgrades
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We were traveling and looking for a nice place to stay for one night. This Canada's Best Value INN was clean, quiet and conveniently located with the complimentary breakfast. We called places to stay in the area and they had the best prices in "Parry Sound". We felt we were very fortunate to find this place while traveling through a new territory, for us. It..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John B
elleyrl, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn & Suites Parry Sound, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Yes, we are located close to every-thing. Downtown, Beaches, shopping and Great Dining.
Must thank-you for such a nice warm comment. It is much appreciated.
Please come stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We travelled from British Columbia Canada to New Brunswick Canada in a rental car and stayed in 9 different beds during our travels and the bed in this hotel beat them all out of the water - even the high end hotels of Toronto !! Little older building but great staff and quiet surroundings during the evening hours. We'd stay here again - no question !

1  Thank Kathy W

Glad we are the top of your list!
We enjoy it when our customers are happy. Thank-you for such a great review.
Hope to see you again.....real soon!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

We were just passing through, and I think this was the only place left with a room available. I guess it is tourist season and prices vary by region, but in our 4 days/nights of travel in and around Ontario, this was the most expensive, least impressive place we stayed. Staff was very nice, but the room/building/pool could use some updates. It was pretty hot the night we got there and the AC wasn't on in the room, though we did figure out how to get it going. Didn't stay for breakfast. Overall, it wasn't that bad, and I might stay again if I couldn't find anything else.

1  Thank 603Tracy

We apologize your stay with us did not meet your standards at that time.
Since then a lot of updates have taken place including the replacement or
servicing of all a/c / heat units. Next trip to Parry Sound, please stop by to
see us and our updated facilities. We are very anxious to please our customers
and look forward to meeting with you in the future. Thank-you for your review.
Every opinion counts!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I gave it three stars for effort - it really is a two-star place. If you're looking for a place to sleep and have a free continental breakfast and not spend too much, this place is fine. The pool was lovely, the hot tub was warm (not hot), and the place is very clean. However, it needs a lot of TLC and fixing up. Throughout the main areas, doors are sticking and need a good push, there's no security at the back door at all, the chairs for guests to sit on outside their main floor rooms are old kitchen chairs and look like they are from Goodwill and the furnishings inside the rooms are old and worn out. We had an old recliner and a kitchen chair to sit on in our room, when there was plenty of room for a couch, and no coffee table or dining table. The remotes for the tv were incredibly frustrating - two remotes, no instructions, can't get a picture for 10 minutes till you figure it out. The coffee supplies were not refilled on our second day, which was frustrating, and the dirty towels were taken away but not replaced. However, the people are friendly, the place is clean, the breakfast was fine and free, the pool is very nice, and the bed was comfortable.
I think the people running the place are a bit overwhelmed by it - they seemed a bit flustered at times. At one point I asked for another pillow, and they brought a decorative bolster pillow instead of a sleeping pillow - it did not make for a good night's sleep trying to get comfortable with a bolster pillow under my head, I'll tell you.
As I said, if you need a cheap & clean place to rest your head and have a swim, and can overlook the maintenance issues, this place is fine.

1  Thank Sylvia K

Thank-you for your comment and so glad you found comfort in the clean environment with-in the building and rooms as well as the affordable rates.
At this point we are in a constant state of up-date including:
minor maintenance issues, replacing the old furnishings and sorting out the T.V remote problem.
Glad you enjoyed our pool/hot tub area and hope your next stay you will enjoy it all.
Come see us again and take a tour!
A manager will be happy to accommodate you with
the higher standards you require.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Since we did not have reservations for anyplace and we were tired after driving over 8 hours we stopped at the first place we saw in Parry Sound. When I asked the woman at the front desk if they had a room on the ground floor, she said no. So I asked if there were any other hotels close by and she called someone in who managed to find us a room. When we got into our room, I noticed a big bug on the bed. I did not mention it to my husband but was sure to check my bed before I got into it. The floors were hardwood floors and we had a view of the pool, which was supposedly closed when I went into the lobby to get the wifi password. But there were kids swimming in it that night and you could also hear them at midnight fooling around in the pool. The next morning my husband told me that he killed a few cockroaches in the bathroom during the night, which I did not like to hear. Regardless to say, I did not get much sleep thinking about bugs and listening to swimmers.

4  Thank 733Cathy