Its a comfort inn, generally a clean, very basic hotel for if there is nothing better for me to stay in.
This one had friendly staff and they offered me soup that was in the lobby, kind of different, but I was pleased with that.
My room was ok, but it was very cold when I got there as the heat wasnt on. I warmed it up quickly and was fine. I sat in the bed and my phone had something on it... I sat on the sheets and it felt grainy. I am guessing detergent that hadnt been cleaned off properly and left residue? I sure hope thats all it was. It was on my covers AND my sheets.
Probably won't be staying here unless I absolutely have to. I would try a different hotel next time anyways as this one wasn't amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Comfort Inn Parry Sound is in the heart of Georgian Bay; a convenient 20 minute drive from Kilbear Provincial Park. Area attractions include the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, Stockey Centre. Relax in our breakfast room and enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast which includes eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, hot and cold cereal, juice, coffee and tea. All bedrooms have a 32in flat screen television, free wireless internet, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board. Rooms have either one king bed, two double beds or one queen bed. Ground floor rooms have patio door access. This hotel is 100% smoke free and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Parry Sound
- Comfort Inn Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada
- Parry Sound Comfort Inn