The comfort inn in Parry Sound is a nice hotel with all of the amenities needed but with no frills. Clean and comfortable. Stayed in a second floor room facing Walmart, very quiet. Room comes with Breakfast but when we went to get breakfast it was completely gone and there was sill about 45 minutes left of "breakfast time"...just be aware that you need to be in the breakfast area ASAP. Staff was very friendly and efficient despite it being a VERY busy long weekend. Overall we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Comfort Inn Parry Sound is in the heart of Georgian Bay; a convenient 20 minute drive from Kilbear Provincial Park. Area attractions include the Bobby Orr Hall of Fame, Stockey Centre. Relax in our breakfast room and enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast which includes eggs, bacon or sausage, waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, breads, hot and cold cereal, juice, coffee and tea. All bedrooms have a 32in flat screen television, free wireless internet, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and board. Rooms have either one king bed, two double beds or one queen bed. Ground floor rooms have patio door access. This hotel is 100% smoke free and pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Parry Sound
- Comfort Inn Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada
- Parry Sound Comfort Inn