My sisters encouraged me to participate in a weekend that I had no intentions of enjoying. Held at The SunDog Retreat, I was charmed by the experience. The cabins are joined, yet each one holds its own as an independant unit. Every modern convenience is available for use in the kitchen. The loft was more spacious than the website's pictures conveyed. When Mary (owner with Ted) so graciously offered to lead us on a hike through the woods, childhood memories of tramping over beds of pine needles covering moss and rock abound. Crisp leaves crunched beneath my boots and I felt as if I was transported back to an earlier time. Beauty and serenity filled my eyes and soul at every turn. At the end of the day, a relaxing soak in the hot tub told me that I had achieved what I had come for - to leave the frenetic pace of city life behind and get back to nature, get back to me. Thank you Mary and Ted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An authentic cottage experience for your family or group on a private and serene lake. Aisling Lakehouse offers 3 interconnected cottage suites that allow your group to be together when you want to be and separate when you need to be. Open year round, cottage suites can be rented separately in the winter season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Aisling Lakehouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sundog Retreat Hotel Parry Sound
- Aisling Lakehouse Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada