Super 8 Parry Sound
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Beachfront
Ell Mar Motel(Parry Sound)
Comfort Inn(Parry Sound)
View Hotel
Log Cabin Inn(Parry Sound)
Glenn-Burney Lodge(Parry Sound)
Bayside Inn(Parry Sound)
View Hotel
Mid Town Hotel(Parry Sound)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice cozy roomrestaurant attachedrestaurant servicethe air conditioningtennis courtscomfortable bedsplaygroundsupper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2013

The Hotel caters to all needs and has an extremely professional and friendly staff. A great experience overall. My work requires me to spend a lot of time in the area and I feel that it provides a home like environment at the same time the service is efficient. It is a very relaxing atmosphere to unwind and would really recommend staying here.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 18 February 2013

Room was large and clean. Nice to have pool, hot tub and dry spa. Great location if you are snowmobiling. Golden griddle restaurant okay for breakfast but restricted winter hours created problem for dinner and terrible experience at the Jolly Roger resulting in our group walking out of restaurant.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 29 January 2013

hmm what do people usually say on these things? I never left a review before for anywhere I stayed - I decided to make an exception here since I've been to this hotel a few times now. The staff, service and cleansiness were excellent at this place! The price was very reasonable!
I've been going up north for a while now and after a long day spent travelling in the nature and doing different things - it's great to go to a nice clean hotel with respectful staff and very comfortable beds. I've been up there with friends and just with my girlfriend a few times... I've never been disappointed. Awesome space up there! I hope you all have a great experience like I, my friends, and my girlfriend had :)

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Berbatov0001
Reviewed 11 January 2013

This was a perfect stay with my significant other. I have been working in customer service and relations for over 13 years and its usually hard to impress me; however, our experience at this quality inn begged to differ. The staff was proactive to our needs and it worked perfectly with our goal to just relax and have some good time. we also went sight seeing a little as the location is conveniently located near a museum,observation tower accompanying breathtaking my beautiful scenic views. As for the customer service itself, I was very impressed by the staff of quality inn, they kept everything in check, from the Mr.clean cleanliness of the hotel to a very friendly environment in the hotel. I was not dissapointed!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 10 January 2013

During one of my trips, my family and I stayed at this hotel and had a great time. Every staff member was nice and welcoming, the hotel was in tip top shape, and the price was very reasonable! Its definitely the hotel to stay at while in Parry sound whether you are with friends or have your family along with you, youll have a great experience!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family