The Quality Inn was great. Stopped there overnight for the long family day weekend/presidents day in the states.
This is a snowmobiles Mecca! The Golden Griddle restaurant was was warm and cozy. The meals were satisfying and delicious. I say special thanks to our waitress who had some sandwiches made up for us to take out onto Georgian Bay. Thank you!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel is strategically located on highway 400 exit 217, 5 minutes south of Parry Sound in Ontario Canada. Our Super 8 has two swimming pools (indoor and outdoor), tennis courts, Jacuzzi and sauna. This Super 8 is a full service facility and has Cottage Country's finest Conference centre. It offers contemporary comfort, excellent professional services and fine cuisine at the Jolly Roger Restaurant attached on site. The facility also has a full sports bar and located on a trail for snowmobiles and ATV/Bikers in the summer. Come see why we are Parry Sound's favourite hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Parry Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Conference Centre Hotel Parry Sound
- Quality Inn Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Quality Inn
- Super 8 Parry Sound Ontario, Canada