We stayed here overnight while traveling this past weekend. Though we were unfamiliar with the Microtel chain, we picked it based on trip advisor reviews. So if you are reading this please note that this might have once been a good place to stay but our experience was disappointing. The staff were not customer oriented, the beds were well worn in a way that we both woke up with sore backs, etc. Had the cost been substantially cheaper than other hotels along our route, we would have chalked this up to what you get for your money. In this case however, it was only twenty dollars less for the night than a lovely hotel with a pool and hot topic, friendly staff, and a much bigger room than we had stayed in the night the previous night. I would not return to this hotel or any other Microtel based on my first experience with the one in parry sound.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Microtel Inns & Suites Parry Sound, conveniently located along Highway 400 at the Bowes Street exit. Microtel fits the needs of both business and leisure travelers. The year round hotel is fully accessible with an elevator and accessible rooms. The hotel is fully non-smoking; pet friendly and with ample space for oversized vehicles and trailers on the property. Whether you are on your way or come to stay, Microtel is your place up North. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Parry Sound Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Parry Sound Hotel Parry Sound
- Microtel Parry Sound
- Parry Sound Microtel
- Parry Sound Inn And Suites Ontario, Canada