“Totally enjoyed the food”
Review of Oscar's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Oscar's Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chapleau, Canada
“Totally enjoyed the food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I chose the perogies and they were very good. My husband tried the Shnitzel with mushrooms in gravy really enjoyed it. I tried a bite of his and it was delicious.

Service was great as well.

Would definitely go again.

• Visited July 2014

Muskoka Lakes, Canada
“Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I visit Oscars more than every other resturant in the area, this is due to the great service and quality food coming from this location.Food is Delicious and service from our waitress Cherie was second to none! Best Schnitzel I have ever had and the ceazar salad was to die for. If you are looking for good value,quality food without the busy sports bar atmosphere this is the spot to go. and if I could reccomend call to see if Cherie is there as she is our favorite waitress in the area by far and voted parry sounds favorite by the parry sound north star!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Shane M
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Delicious”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Had an amazing time .. the place was very clean and welcoming. Food was delicious and the service was up to par .. me and my family had a blast the waitress Cheri was extremly entertaing and we would go there every time we visit Parry Sounds .. Oh ya the chocolate cake is to die for !!!

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Exceptional Service”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

recently travelled thru parry sound area and actually ran into this place by accident my gps said there was gas but station was closed. Went into Oscar's to find out where the nearest gas station was and decided to stay for lunch while I was there. I also had my dog with me and wanted to sit on the patio with my dog but was informed by the waitress that it is against the ontario health regulations but she pointed out a couple of trees near the patio where there was shade that I could tie my dog up too and also brought out some water for him. I sat out on the patio where I could keep an eye on my dog and the waitress also told me the patio is under construction and would not be used for serving this summer however she allowed me to have my lunch and was very accomadating. The view of Horseshoe lake was fantastic and very calming.

• Visited July 2013
Huntsville, Canada
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Stopped in here on our way home. The waitress filled us in on the menu and was most helpful. Large portions, home cooking, moderate price. We will be back.

• Visited August 2013