“good”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #50 of 62 Restaurants in Parry Sound
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 13 June 2013

got the job done, was hungry, got seated, treated me well. The price was decent as well... typical Pizza hut

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I live in the Parry Sound area and have eaten at pizza hut many times., last night my daughter and I stopped to have a late dinner..the server thought we were doing take out. When I said we had changed our mind, she was rude and told us to sit anywhere. We ordered pan pizza, which was under cooked, even though it looked like thin crust. I questioned the waitress about the thin crust and had to talk the girl behind making pizza. The casher and the cook both were saying that's the way it has all way been. Pan pizza is the only crust my daughter will eat and It certainly was thin crust. The consistency of this restaurant is giving me whiplash .
I will not be back. I wish I could post a photo, will be sending it to head office. Barb Kane.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

On a recent trip to Manitoulin Island, we stopped about halfway through at the Pizza Hut in Parry Sound. Now, I will certainly say that the pizza that we ordered (two personal pans, one Veggie lovers and one Italian Classic) was tasty as usual but the service was terrible! As a start, we almost seated ourselves as the hostess/waitress was busy off chatting to someone in the restaurant and completely ignoring us. Then when we were finally seated, it felt like hours before she took our drink order. Ridiculous! At one point when we had finally received our food, the server was busy chatting to a patron in the booth behind us while the cook was yelling at her from the kitchen telling her that her order was ready. I was very close to just going in and getting it so that he'd stop yelling!! Not much else to say other than 'avoid it, the pizza isn't good enough to deal with the crappy service'.

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Went to Pizza Hut this past week, haven't been for many years and thought it would be nice to try it again. The service was not even there. We felt like we were all alone at our table. Had to ask for dishes and utensils, when we needed more assistance my husband went looking our waitress and by the time she emerged from the kitchen a long time had past by and we both were very discouraged about returning. Sure our server may have been busy in the kitchen, but does the customer have to do everything else themselves. Not happy, probably won't be going there again.

1  Thank cathys72
Reviewed 20 November 2012

First time back since they did a makeover. Came with a group of 5 kids and 7 adults. 5 of the adults had their meals, had time to almost finish their meals before 4 of the kids got their meals (simple pasta from the kids menu) and two adults got their meals even later, yet still before one of the kids got their simple pasta alfredo. Two adults ordered shrimp scampi pasta....nice photo in menu with lots of medium sized shrimp, bursting red tomatoes and shaved fresh basil...what we got was a bowl of pasta alfredo with 6 or so small pieces of tomato (some of which not even ripe) and maybe 8 very small, overcooked, rubbery shrimp that were piled on the side of the bowl. AFter waiting close to an hour to get the food, no time to complain...not that the waitress ever came back to check on us. Spoke to young woman in charge when paying bill...she said it was up to the chef (hah, chef...what a laugh) how much shrimp and tomato they put on (she had no control over that???), and that basil on truck was rotten and she wasn't allowed by Pizza Hut to go buy fresh basil at a local store...so no information about this upon ordering...take your order, take your money and give you crap food with sorry excuses. When I suggested that it was not good to have kids wait for almost an hour to get their simple pasta after most adults had their food almost finished...she just said that her boss didn't think it would be busy...may answer slow service but not poor timing of food delivery. Gordon Ramsay would totally ream the management of this restaurant. I live in the area and will not be going back any time soon. When I complained, there was no offer at all about some sort of compensation...like for the scampi pasta that was crap and lacking ingredients. Terrible, terrible, terrible. This town bills itself as a tourist destination with its location of Georgian Bay, but this is another service provider that is clueless about providing good service and a good product....not a plus for Parry Sound tourism. They should be ashamed of themselves. I guess the pizza may be okay though...however, local pizzaville is better quality.

1  Thank Forestree