“Typical and good”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #50 of 62 Restaurants in Parry Sound
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 26 August 2013

No surprises - stopped in for lunch on way to Sudbury - nice fresh, hot pizza and friendly as hell staff. Better than your average PH.

1  Thank Chris O

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

After waiting to be seated for nearly 10 min we waited another ten to see the server. She was impolite, inefficient and obviously lazy. Our daughter's meal finally came after we were done ours. We make it a point to always tip our servers, this is the first time we have ever not left a tip. DO NOT GO HERE

Reviewed 19 July 2013

We went on a Friday in the summer. Waited 15 min. after seated for someone to take our order. 20 min. later, the waiter came back and told us that they were out of thin crust. We agreed to regular crust. 40 min. later, someone came out and told us that there was some problem in the kitchen with our order. We asked how much longer and were told "I don't know" - they could not give a answer to when we would get our pizza if we waited. We paid for our drinks and fries and left with no dinner.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

got the job done, was hungry, got seated, treated me well. The price was decent as well... typical Pizza hut

Reviewed 6 June 2013

I live in the Parry Sound area and have eaten at pizza hut many times., last night my daughter and I stopped to have a late dinner..the server thought we were doing take out. When I said we had changed our mind, she was rude and told us to sit anywhere. We ordered pan pizza, which was under cooked, even though it looked like thin crust. I questioned the waitress about the thin crust and had to talk the girl behind making pizza. The casher and the cook both were saying that's the way it has all way been. Pan pizza is the only crust my daughter will eat and It certainly was thin crust. The consistency of this restaurant is giving me whiplash .
I will not be back. I wish I could post a photo, will be sending it to head office. Barb Kane.