“A gorgeous view of Georgian Bay!”

Cobble Beach Golf Links
More attraction details
Owner description: Acclaimed with awards from Golf Digest, Travel + Leisure Golf, Ontario Golf, Fairways and SCOREGolf magazines, Cobble Beach calls to mind the game's legendary seaside locations. Here is golf as it's been played for centuries: links-style, over fairways that run and tumble, to greens sited as though by Nature herself.
Prince Albert, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A gorgeous view of Georgian Bay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

The restaurant at the golf course was very good. Everything is very new and very well done. Would go back for dinner in a minute

Kitchener, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Cottage golf outing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Friends visited our cottage for the week and are a id golfers. We tried it here and loved it. Staff is friendly and helpful. Course was immaculate. Even the halfway house burgers are better than any other golf food I ever had. Picturesque views. Cart is preferable due to the multiple ups and downs over the escarpment. Little $$$$ but worth the splurge for the round and the experience.

1 Thank C-GCDN
Rochester, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“World Class Golf Destination”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I visited Cobble Beach with 5 of my golfing buddies on July 30th. We have visited Canada, from the states, for the past 19 years for a week-long golfing vacation. We have had the opportunity to play approximately 35 beautiful courses - public and private in that time period. Believe me, we are very discriminating when it comes to our golf..
Cobble Beach is hands-down one of, if not, THE BEST, facilities we have visited. The course is outstanding, but fair. The views are spectacular along the Owen Sound. The staff was very accommodating and friendly, and the food at the turn was great.
I have also had the opportunity to play Bandon Dunes, Torrey Pines, courses in Bermuda and Hawaii, and Cobble can more than stand up to the comparison.
I hesitated to write this review, because it's kind of an out of the way hidden gem, and I don't want to see it become too crowded, as we plan on returning.
Top-knotch in every way.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank PJF243
Toronto, Canada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Picture perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

I had lunch out on the patio with my parents. An amazing view, great selection for lunch. I had the seafood crepes and my parents the fish and chips both so good. I also saw other food come out to the other table and all looked good especially the salads. They are huge!

Connecticut
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Superb Setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014

Meticulously maintained fairways and greens. Top notch facility with a great driving range and practice putting green. Course is challenging without getting carried away with terrain and water hazards that make for a frustrating day. The views of Georgian Bay are fantastic! The staff is very friendly and accommodating, and there is a nice restaurant and bar to finish up the day in. Snack and beverage cart roams the course so you can refuel during your round of play. The Inn at Cobble Beach provides a great place to stay while you enjoy either a weekend or a week of great golf

Visited July 2014