We had a suite in the new part of the hotel and the room was very clean and comfortable, with a nice view. Alltough, it was quite small for a suite.
The whirlpool and the sauna are great, but they have no pool (altough it looks like ti on the photos) and thy gym is tiny.
The food in the restaurant is good but also very expensive.
All in all, this is a nice hotel but it's not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Best Western Inn on the Bay hotel gives guests no shortage of pampering along with a fantastic location right on the shore of the Georgian Bay. Owen Sound is located where the Niagara Escarpment meets Georgian Bay so stunning views and fresh air are standard here. We're less than 10 minutes away from three beautiful waterfalls with hiking trails, so outdoor lovers and photographers have struck gold. This is one Bruce Peninsula hotel that never disappoints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Inn On The Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Inn On The Bay Hotel Owen Sound
- Best Western Owen Sound
- Owen Sound Best Western
- Inn On The Bay
- Best Western Inn On The Bay Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada