Stayed in Owen Sound and went to the Comfort Inn, which is one of my preferred Inns to stay at due to value. As is usual the Comfort Inn offered the basics for a decent price. For some reason there was a very strong citrus smell in the room, almost wondered if they were trying to cover the smell of smoke in our non-smoking room. The smell was strong enough to make it unpleasant. It was a very quiet night which is important to us. The continental breakfast is feeble at best, but again considering the price is better than nothing, my partner's coffee was so bad that she couldn't finish it (thankfully it is next door to a Tim Hortons). So nothing exciting but for a cheap, clean place to stay it worked well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn provides warm hospitality, excellent customer service and clean comfortable rooms. We are conveniently located on the conjunction of four major highways 6-10-21 and 26. We have all the amenities you're looking for... Free Sunshine Breakfast, wireless internet, daily newspaper, local calls, and guest computer. Your Home Away From Home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Comfort Inn Owen Sound reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Owen Sound Hotel Owen Sound
- Owen Sound Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Owen Sound Ontario, Canada