“Love to Eat at Pizza Hut but needs to Refurbishing”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #52 of 106 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Having lived in Guelph I have always enjoyed going to Pizza Hut for lunch. Awesome Supreme Pizza and great salads and on occasion I have had the all you can each lunch. Now living in the Owen Sound area I have been to Pizza Hut a few times and it seems to be old and dirty. The three of us had the all you can each lunch and the food was not kept the warmest - everything was average --- not what I have been use to at the Guelph Pizza Hut. I asked the waiter for an alternative dressing because at the buffet they had 2 or 3 creamy dressings and I wanted something other than creamy and he seemed put out that I had asked. Vaule was good and the food average but I will not eat at the Owen Sound Pizza Hut again until it has bee refurbished. Restaurants should have a bright and clean look especially when families and elder people love to eat there.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Sure it's Pizza Hut, I hear you say, and yes one Pizza Hut is often the same as any other Pizza Hut but I have eaten at this location twice and both times the pizza has been excellent, the service speedy and very friendly. I was actually so impressed by the waitress and her demeanour that I wrote to the restaurant manager.

Sure it's just a Pizza Hut but it is, without question, the best I have been to.