“Exactly as expected”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

It is a typical Kings Buffet. Not great and not bad.

Excellent for groups.

Food is kept fresh and hot. Constantly saw kitchen staff bringing out hot food

Service was very good. As soon as I finished my plate it was taken away.

There are newer reviews for King's Buffet

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Dropped into Kings Buffet last night after returning home. The best thing about it was the fresh fruit they offered. Apart from some nice beef spare ribs offered in an area apart from the regular buffet, the food was not great quality and there was a absence of good non deep fried food. Not much in good vegetables available. Generally very disappointing.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Have been 3 to 4 times since it opened. Always had very good rare roast beef and the classic Canadian Chinese food was nicely presented and of good quality. It seems to have slipped somewhat in that although there is still a wide selection many dishes seemed less tasty. Also as this was Thanksgiving weekend they had advertised turkey would be on the menu. It was in one tray only which was never refilled during our time there. The venue is looking tired and maybe that is reflected in the food.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We went here for lunch. The selection was an average buffet selection and our server was attentive and nice.. The atmosphere was good however the washrooms could have been better kept in my opinion. We may eat here again in the future however I would not go out of my way.

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

I was at the kings buffet today we had never been but let me tell us the food was soo good it was better then the kings buffet in Guelph that's for sure it has a tremendous selection and the food is always hot (or cold depending on the type of food if it is supposed to be cold it's usually cold) the food always seems fresh and for a buffet the service was marvellous I will definitely be returning