“Great Food”

Europa Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #14 of 107 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Went with a girlfriend. Very good food, good price, owners son told us they get their vegetables fresh every day. Greek salad was awesome. Pita was amazing.

2  Thank 97mustang

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I had Europa once many years ago and decided to check it out again this time with my husband. He went down and picked up our meal. Service is always good down there. It really does feel like you're stepping back in time in this restaurant it's got a great old school feel. No frills or gimmicks here but it doesn't need it. Food speaks for itself. We both got the chicken souvlaki which was delicious as usually. Portions are large and almost too much. We'll be back for sure.

1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 15 July 2013

My wife had been bugging me to take her to the Europa for a couple of months. So, I took her there. I've had pizza from there before, and it was good. We ordered Chicken Souvalki on a Pita and fries. Both were awesome. They make the BEST Tzatziki sauce I've ever had. Simply awesome. If you're looking for great Greek food, this is the place.

1  Thank painterjay
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Salad was exceleent. Seems to be very popular with the local crowd. Parking was a problem & it could have use a good cleaning. Staff was extremely friendly

1  Thank LarkwhistleBud
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This isn't a place you'd go on a first date...but maybe a second. The restaurant probably hasn't changed its decor in 40 years, and the owner comes off as a tad crusty...which together is a perfect backdrop for a great restaurant serving very good and reasonably priced Greek food and pizza. I've been going to this place for 20 years, and I love it. Owen Sound's best kept secret.

2  Thank FuntimesOwenSound_ON