“Not a Happy Birthday”

Montana's BBQ & Bar
Ranked #50 of 105 Restaurants in Owen Sound
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Went here to celebrate my grandsons 8th birthday. Told them as we went throught the door it was his birthday as well we were carring birthday bags. I was on a time crunch to be at work at 6:30 got there just after 5. I asked if I ordered would it be out in good time and was told yes. We had to wait on drinks thne finally got to order about 5:20 than at 6 the server asked if I wanted to pay mean while I didnt even have food yet. Food came at 6:10 I left my family at 6:20 needless to say did not enjoy my meal than my daughter came to my work after to say no song or nothing about his birthday not happy at all. Oh and my daughters boyfriend got the wrong meal which he ate as he didnt want to wait.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I went to Montana's looking for a nice rib dinner. We asked alot of questions about the food. The waitress gave very vague answers as if she was not informed. My husband ordered pork ribs and the house sauce, which was not too bad. Corn bread is dry and kind of tasteless. The option of a normal white/w.w. dinner roll would be a better. Coleslaw was luke warm and looked sloppy dripping over the bowl. I ordered beef ribs which were extremely fatty. The manager was kind enough (and polite too!) to replace them with pork ribs at no charge...(thank you!). Although the ribs were replaced, I did not enjoy my meal and left disappointed. The pop was over priced and flat ($2.99 each). The waitress did not offer to refill our drinks despite having more food to finish. Very so so service. Manager seemed nice enough though. Bill came to almost $70.00 for two rib dinners and two cokes. A bit pricey for the quality / taste. Won't be going back.

1  Thank Joyce R
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a lunch special of soup1/2 turkey club & salad
both salad choices garden & caesar were excellent as soup choices of beef brisket & chicken noodle
Turkey club was good & it includes avocado which we don't normally eat
Great value for$9.99

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I took my mom out for mothers day, she really enjoyed it. It's not very fancy but it's a nice place to go with the family and not have to worry if you make a little noice. Our waitress was very friendly and she took very good care of us.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

bbq n apple butter ribs! MMMMMM! great food, great, friendly service, nice atmosphere, and clean. like the atmosphere.