“Nice to have a good restaurant nearby!”
Review of Ristorante Orsini

Ristorante Orsini
Ranked #14 of 318 Restaurants in Newmarket
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Dinner was excellent, as was the service and wine!
We had Ceasar salad as a starter, both had the veal Parmesan...a restaurant favourite by the looks of it, along with pasta bowls. Wine selection was good

Nice cappuccino and coffee to finish.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Love this place with it's simple open decor! Extremely clean lines! The service was excellent and the food was good.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Started off with bruchetta! Loved it!!! Caesar salad - very good. I had the chicken parmesan. The penne pasta was very good. The chicken was ok. My husband ordered the linguine with a cream sauce with shrimp. He got spagetinni with a tomato sauce and did get the shrimp. He wouldn't tell them it was wrong order. He said the shrimp was very good and the pasta was ok. Saw great reviews so was expecting more. Very good service.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I happened to use Trip Advisor to find a new Italian restaurant that we hadn't tried in the Newmarket area. This place jumped out so off we went to Newmarket. This was a dinner with my wife so we tried the antipasto platter and it was fresh and tasty. For mains we heard the lasagna was wonderful and I couldn't help but try the penne dish bearing the restaurant name Orsini. Without a doubt one of the most phenomenal pasta dishes I have had in a long time. I drizzled some hot pepper in oil on both and they were delicious and spicy. Loved the service and we will be back.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Ristorante Orsini for a birthday dinner tonight. It was our first time but definitely won't be our last. This is simply some of the best Italian food I've ever had. You can tell immediately the quality of the food, from the fresh sauces to the made to order pasta. Service was prompt and friendly. Food takes a bit longer to get to the table but not at all in an unreasonable time. Some stand out dishes were the calamari fritti, the gnocchi, and the chicken parmigiana. We will definitely return.