“Corporate Hotel, Best hotel in Aurora, Newmarket”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newmarket
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Newmarket
North Vancouver, Canada
“Corporate Hotel, Best hotel in Aurora, Newmarket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I was greeted with a smiling face. Lots of kids running around. Parents should be looking after their own kids, not the hotel. The staff was walking around and notifying parents to control their kids. Good job by hotel staff. Could not use pool, as filled with kids, not hotels fault. I required a meeting room for 10 people, and they were able to accommodate me in the last minute. Perfect touch back. Fill definitely stay here again, next month of travel with all my colleague coming for 10+ nights. Great effort !

Room Tip: Staff accommodates very well and I am willing to pay the price.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
HolidayInn N, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newmarket, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Dear SM9Z9,

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Being a corporate hotel, we surely hope that our efforts contributing to making our guests stay as comfortable as possible. We seem to have achieved that goal in your case and I will personally mention your kind words to our team of staff members during our next staff meeting, who I'm sure will be ecstatic to hear. We cannot wait to have you and your colleagues over again and make your stay a pleasurable one once more!

DOS

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
High River, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

Busy hotel when checking in as all our team members were checking in together 20 families. Great job by front desk staff. They were patient and polite. Spacious suite, with fridge & microwave. Our kids enjoyed the pool. Close to the Hwy. Breakfast was filling and plenty of seating. Get there early for breakfast otherwise there is a crowd due to last minute munchers'. Will definitely stay here again with our team. Avoid other hotels in area, bad experience in previous years.

Room Tip: 100% smoke free hotel. Pool & Hot buffet breakfast included.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear AleR19,

Thank you give us such a lovely review! We always take pleasure in witnessing our guests enjoy their stay with us. We keep implementing new ideas to our Hot Breakfast Buffet and it is great to know that our guest are having a good time loving our Holiday Inn Express menu. We would love to have you and your team stay with us again in the future.

Newmarket, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Courteous staff during check in. Room was fresh & clean. Used the pool and it was relaxing. Ate the hot buffet breakfast. Best hotel in Newmarket. Will definitely stay here. Regular guest at BW. Will not stay there again. Bye Bye BW, welcome Holiday Inn.

2 Thank Bobby H
Dear Bobby H,

We love to hear again and again that our team of staff members are doing their job well. It is an honor to be a part of the IHG Brand which is well recognized for their delicious Hot Breakfast Buffet. It is always our pleasure to have you over and we hope to see you soon! Take care dear.

Cambridge, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Been to a few hotels in the area and this is the only one I stay at any longer. It is on the easternmost side of Newmarket, but it is immediately off the highway 404. without traffic, 40 minutes to downtown Toronto. Great access up the east side of Lake Simcoe. on the edge of nice horse country. five m inutes and you are in the heart of Newmarket.

2 Thank Mark H
Dear Mark H,

Thank you dear for reviewing us! We are glad to make your recent stay with us a comfortable one. We hope you will visit us again soon. Take care.

North Royalton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Loved it Loved it. Staff from the get go during check in was helpful finding me a restaurant on Yonge st. Room was clean & fresh. went down stairs to check the pool and it was clear. No problems. Woke up in the morning had the complimentary buffet hot breakfast, and was excellent with the service received. Will definitely stay here and tell my colleagues to switch their corporate account to this hotel. Thumbs Up.

Room Tip: New hotel with pool, comp. breakfast, and easy access to Hwy.404
2 Thank JohnnyWoww
Dear JonnyWoww,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind review. Our hotel has numerous corporate accounts and we would love to add your business to it. Many guests like yourself are happy that our hotel is right on Hwy 404 as it makes it easy to commute. We hope to see you and your colleagues visit us again soon!

Shahnaz Ismail.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I checked into the hotel biased based on the reviews I've read so far about this hotel. So I was critical right from the moment I got off my car.I saw lots of sports kids and parents and I said to myself, why on earth did I choose a day like this to travel. I was already daring a sleepless night.Walking into the Lobby, I was so surprised to see how new and neat the place looked and the front desk staff that checked me in was so friendly and helpful. Settling into my room took a little longer as I had to turn the sheet and pillows upside down. The sheets were so clean and I literally could smell the freshness, so I decided to check out the wash room and I cant use the word perfect but yes everything shone so bright and clean. I woke up in the morning feeling like a baby and to my amazement, I was not woken up by noise as I had previously thought I would.I have stayed in lots of hotels and couple in this area with sports teams and never had a good sleep but men. I had a great sleep at this hotel and will recommend it to anybody travelling to or through Newmarket. I don't understand the rating but this Hotel is my number 1 choice in Newmarket.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Nathan W
Dear Nathan W,

Thank you for rating us #1 in Newmarket, Ontario. Our goal is to make our guests' stay as comfortable one as possible and we achieve this by working as a team. Our dedicated staff members are always trying their best to above and beyond for our guests. We are very happy for your kind and generous words and hope to have you over again in the future.

Aurora, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Had a fantastic stay. Relaxed in the pool. There was a sports team, but noise did not worry me as it is a busy hotel. Bed was comfortable, and breakfast fresh, and hot. Will definitely stay. Will conduct my company meetings here as I was not aware of such large meeting space up to 200+. Excellent, and thx to staff.

Room Tip: Busy with sport teams on weekends. Did not matter to me, as staff and hotel excellent.
1 Thank TerrificAndGreat
Dear TerrifficAndGreat,

Thank you for writing such a beautiful review, we are totally humbled! We greatly appreciate your understanding in regards to sports teams staying with us during your visit. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. Please do let us know if you would like more information about our Group rates and Meeting Room bookings. You can reach our Sales Dept at (905)853-1030 ext.5003 and one of our associates will be glad to assist you.

Shahnaz Ismail.
DOS
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newmarket
Best Western Voyageur Place Hotel
#3 of 4 in Newmarket
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Markham
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Markham
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto-Markham

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Newmarket? Share your experiences!