No photo provided
Pizzaville Pizza Panzerotto
Ranked #196 of 298 Restaurants in Newmarket
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I was visiting my nephew in Canada, it was a long drive from New York so we arrived kind of late. Needing good food, we drove up and down Davis street looking for a place that was still open. The sign outside said, Big Daddys but when I searched the internet to write this review I could not find anything in New Market with that name, so I am doing this review based on the name for the charge that appears on my credit card bill. When we drove in we expected a bar inside with the ability to order take out, but we were pleasantly surprised. It turned out to be a family restaurant too. We were welcomed by Adriana who is a sweetheart, so pleasant to talk to. The place had a fifties feel to it, it was clean and so were the bathrooms, they smelled so good!. We ordered the homemade hamburger, the chicken florentine and the New York steak. The manager served us, he was very nice as well. I have to tell you that this was the best meal that we have ever had since we have been visiting Canada. I also had 2 moosehead lager, I am quite used to drinking but 2 of these had me feeling quite hungover the next morning, LOL. If you are looking for a decent meal and comfortable environment at a good price, then you must visit this place. I will be back to say "hello" to Adriana the next time I am in Newmarket.

1  Thank nosferatu1