“Funky and fun”

Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Midland
Price range: US$0 - US$8
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: A hip little cafe with a passionate coffee roaster, artisan bakers and real baristas.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great nutritious food...love the soup. Outstanding desserts with gluten free options.Wonderful coffee and tea choices with fast friendly service. Funky decor. Always consistently good.

4  Thank choc1111

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Great espresso, cool vibe, nice staff... And an in-house grinder! We even overheard a staff member teaching a customer about the roasting process. This is a very genuine and memorable place. If I lived in midland I'd go here all the time.

2  Thank Thestarsweare
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I've traveled all over Canada, U.S. and Europe for business, and Grounded's coffee is on par with the best in the world! There's even a coffee roaster in the shop. The baked goods are equally as good and they offer quite a few gluten free options as well. The staff is welcoming, in spite of being over run with customers, and they really know how to make great drinks. This seems to be the go to spot in Midland, and I will be back every time I'm in town!

2  Thank Shaun A
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Lunch here is always amazing with the selection of sandwiches and soups. The baked goods are to die for, and I love how they don't just have the same things over and over again.

The fresh roasted coffee is what puts the icing on the cake for me. It adds to the amazing atmosphere and it was very impressive how knowledgeable the staff were about the different coffees.

2  Thank MustBALady
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Ya, I go here every single day. Can't be coffee that is roasted in-house. I'm spoiled, all other coffee is gross to me now.

2  Thank Barbara R