“Home style meals”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Gloria's Restaurant
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: you have a listing for the motel attached to this restaurant, but I didn't stay there, so I thought it'd be good to have a separate one for the restaurant.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

excellent breakfast, at a very reasonable price. Was open at 6am, just what I liked, need to get on the road early

1  Thank James B

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Well priced and big portions. Don't expect too much, but it is good food for the price. Have eaten there twice and enjoyed the food and the service.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

this is the place to go if you are hungry! large portions of very good food... stop where the truckers stop..

1  Thank naughtypines
Reviewed 1 September 2011

A park ranger at Pukaskwa National Park recommended we eat here on our way east and promised we'd be fed well -- he was right. It's associated with a motel but in a separate building. Basic food but lots of choices on the menu, very clean, very friendly people. I had a grilled boneless chicken breast with barbecue sauce, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and a salad for about $16.

1  Thank katsongs