“Never never never”
Review of Marino's

Marino's
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Marathon
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The place looks tired and dirty...the awful uniforms that waitresses wear are from the 80's and look like it. The food was blah and very over priced.

Reviewed 11 June 2012

food is overall very good, there are some things that are not as good as my mom made or my grandmother or for that matter not as good as I would make, but I do not have my kitchen in Marathon when I am there. It is open late, and has a very large menu selection. I HAVE NOT BEEN DISAPPOINTED BY THE DAILY SPECIAL AND I HAVE HAD THE VEAL AND IT WAS NICELY DONE

the TV in the corners of the restaurant are a waste - too small to really see big enough to distract

Reviewed 8 September 2011

Worst breakfast - yet!! How can a cook send out a stack fo simple pancakes with last nights steak oil still on the grill? And the waitress couln't give a darn. The ham - so thin i8t was opaque was burned on one side. So not a great strat to our day - it matches our stay at the hotel to which it is attached. Not the best experience ... next time I will keep on driving as there are two or more newer and cleaner looking motels within one hour east on 17.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

This was the closest restaurant to our motel in walking distance...so we really didn't have too many options. We ate dinner, which was not too bad...waitress was nice and food was average/good. When we went back for a late breakfast (around 9am) the waitress was sleeping with her head on a table. She was not very friendly, and found out she was also the cook. Which the food was not that great. Eggs were good, but bacon was soggy and greasy.

Reviewed 13 July 2010

No frills but good food. I had the fried chicken and ribs combo and it was more than I could eat...and was good. Marino's is open from 7 AM to 2 PM for breakfast and lunch and then closes until 5 when it reopens for dinner. It's the kind of place where it's easy to strike up conversation with other diners. Nothing fancy, but good.