Our soccer team stayed here for a tournament. What a mistake!! The hallways smell so bad we had to hold our breath trying not to gag. Not joking, very disgusting. The rooms at the back overlook a busy and noisy expressway. The beds are small, and no fridge in room. The bathroom is beyond too small. An employee came outside and told us we could not use our small propane BBQ on hotel property, not even in the parking lot due to fire regulations. Seriously we do this all the time at other hotels. We were not allowed to eat our pizza in the lobby either although no other guests were around. No food in lobby we were told. Needless to say we will not be back. Go anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Kitchener - Waterloo Hotel & Conference Centre, winner of the Reader's Select Diamond Award for five consecutive years, offers you the finest smoke free hotel in the Kitchener area.Corporate guests looking for Kitchener or Waterloo hotels appreciate our location just minutes from Highways 401 & 8. We're close to area manufacturers and 10 km from the Technology Triangle. In Kitchener and Waterloo, our conference centre's 13,000 sq. ft. and 13 meeting rooms are unique. We can handle a board meeting or a major event for 600 guests. Naturally, we have a 24-hour business centre and free high-speed, wireless Internet access in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, IHG, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Holiday Inn Kitchener reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Kitchener Hotel Kitchener
- Kitchener Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Kitchener Region Of Waterloo, Ontario