“chocolates on my pillow!”

Radisson Hotel Kitchener
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Kitchener
Haliburton ontario
“chocolates on my pillow!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

This hotel is first class....sleep number bed, great linens, friendly staff, robes and slippers, real glass wear to drink out of and large flat screen tv....Love staying here and they also include a hot breakfast the next morning....make sure you stay at this hotel when staying in the Kitchener Waterloo area ...you won't regret it! plus the Charcoal steakhouse is right next door and you won't want to miss trying this great restaurant out!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, 10 November 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit!! We would be thrilled to have you stay with us again when you are in the Kitchener area. I look forward to your next visit!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Perth County
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

My wife and I booked a room here through one of the discount booking groups, so we already had an excellent rate but when I went to the counter I explained that it was a special anniversary for us and wondered if I would be able to upgrade. The lady at the counter immediately upgraded us and included a breakfast and a late check out for no cost!

I admit we have stayed here before so they may have noticed this on the computer, but this is exactly why we came back! I have had great experiences and have always been treated very well here.

I don't know what else I could say except that I am one happy customer!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Anthony1959_12
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, 7 November 2012
Hi Anthony and thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit. I do hope that you will choose us again when you are back in the Kitchener area. Happy Anniversary!!
Kingston, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2012

Housekeeping offered me beer from another room. I left it at the front desk and when I came back it was gone. Pool water was un-safe to swim in (cloudy, no clorine, etc) and when we reported it they gave us some lame excuse and never was fixed. There was loud parties going on. Smell of cigar smoke was very heavy on various floors. I could not figure out the bed and why it was so flat! The breakfast in the morning was a diasaster for some of us that tried to make waffles,,,batter was way too thin! We could have stayed at the Hamptom inn,,,wow did we miss out!

Room Tip: The best part of this hotel is the "LL" button on the elevator that takes you under the ho...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Kicker23
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Hi Kicker23,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. We do believe that any feedback that is provided by our guests, whether positive or negative, is a gift. And I do appreciate your candor in regards to the issues that you have presented. I am so sorry that we fell below your expectations and I hope you will allow us the opportunity to make it right during your next visit to Kitchener.
Irving, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

Clean hotel. Parking was free but a challenge. Very narrow area to park in. Room was clean. We spent the day out but upon our evening return the room had not been cleaned. They cleaned it very late. Free wireless internet. They do have one computer for everyone to use in the lobby but that is a challenge to have only one. At first when i called the front desk for help with the internet they weren't helpful. Upon my call back I got someone to help me. There is a restaurant close (in same parking lot.) There is a walmart and mall very close. We are glad we stayed here.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, 30 October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you would visit with us again in the future. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some difficulty with both our parking structure and our Internet services. I do hope that you will allow us the opportunity to "wow" you when your travels bring you back to Kitchener.
Vernon, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for for nights.
The room was clean and comfortable. Had a fridge work space and a LCDhd tv. I find the entry and exit to the hotel congested with traffic to the restaurants next door.
In regard to food it is not convenient to anything except the tri restaurant setup next door that was not appealing to my tastes. The prices are ok for the hotel however as other reviews have noted you can get more for your money these days at chains that I would say are directly comparable in quality. May be time for a face lift here if they are trying to be a higher scale that the competition.

• Stayed October 2012
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, 27 October 2012
Hi Jay and thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us!! I am glad that you found your time with us to be clean and comfortable. You will be excited to know that we are preparing to undergo some buliding renovations in the next few months as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests. I do hope that when you are back in the area that you will be our geust once again!
New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

October 2012 was my third stay at the Kitchener, Raddison and could not have been happier with the entire experience. The hotel room has the Sleep Number Mattress which makes for a perfect night's sleep. The morning hot buffet breakfast is excellent with all thos pastries to choose from - difficult choice. The bathroom ammenities are lovely. The fridge, mirco wave are an EXCELLENT addition.
All in all - I can't WAIT to return for anoather stay. That will be next October

Room Tip: five and above - less street noise
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jagette
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, 23 October 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your recent stay with us! And thank you for your kind words! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you have already made plans to return next year. We look forward to seeing you then!
Stratford, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2012

My husband and I have stayed in this hotel a few times over the past several years. We keep coming back for a variety of reasons. The rooms are large with microwaves and fridges which is handy for heating up a snack and keeping drinks cold. Every member of the staff is friendly and very helpful. The beds are very comfortable and the linens are luxerious and soft. The rooms are clean and quiet. This is a great hotel and located right next door to the incredible Charchol Steakhouse. The buffet breakfast in the lobby is a great added perk! Definately a hotel that will keep getting our business.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Chrissy C
Samantha W, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Kitchener, responded to this review, 17 October 2012
I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit with us. It is always our goal to have every guest leave our hotel wanting to return again! I look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo
Holiday Inn Kitchener
#6 of 14 in Kitchener
The Walper Hotel
#4 of 14 in Kitchener
Delta Hotels Waterloo
#2 of 9 in Waterloo

Been to Radisson Hotel Kitchener? Share your experiences!