“Great stay!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 8 Kitchener B&B and Inns
Edmonton, Canada
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

Because we had a wedding of friends in Kitchener, we booked a room at the Frederick Street Inn in September 2012. We couldn't have made a better choice! We stayed in the Bastedo Room and it was just perfect. Clean and very cozy and the soaker bath tub was amazing (don't forget to bring a life jacket - it's huge!) Breakfast was superb! Every morning we were surprised by the creativity of the cook. It was the perfect start of our relalxing holiday in Ontario. When we go back to Kitchener we will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
aingall, Owner at Frederick Street Inn, responded to this review, 8 November 2012
Hi. Thanks for your review. I am so happy that you liked the whirlpool! ...and the breakfast of course. Harald and I look forward to your next stay. Best, Amanda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2012

Incredible would be the one word I would use to describe my experience at the Frederick St Inn. The owner was very accommodating with my needs, the rooms very clean and the house overall is a beautiful piece of work. Greeted with a delicious meal in the morning and a friendly fair well. I was more than satisfied with my stay and would recommend anyone to stay there over a hotel any day! You cannot beat the prices either. Thank you again for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
aingall, Owner at Frederick Street Inn, responded to this review, 1 November 2012
Thanks for your comments. We think also that is a Bed and Breakfast at it's best. Good people, Good food, and great value. So that is what we strive for. Glad you liked it :) Hope to see you again.
Jamestown, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

Myself and two of my friends stayed at the Frederick Street Inn (September, 2012) and we ALL had a wonderful time. The rooms were lovely, clean, and very comfortable. We were met each morning with smiles, warm service, and a wonderfully tasty breakfast. The owners couldn't have been more accommodating; wonderful people. Looking forward to another trip back to Canada and the Frederick Street Inn next year!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
aingall, Owner at Frederick Street Inn, responded to this review, 9 October 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your comments. It was a delight to have you ladies stay with us. Hope to see you again:)
NYC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

Graciously appointed, attentively tended, perfectly located ... everything about the Fredrick Street Inn is a winner! From the delicious breakfasts, to the serene atmosphere, the Inn gets highest praise from me! I hope to stay there again soon.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
aingall, Owner at Frederick Street Inn, responded to this review, 23 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. We hope that you can stay with us again also!
Niagara Falls, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2012

I cannot say enough positive about the Frederick Street Inn.

I stayed here with my 7 year old daughter, as were going to see Wicked (the musical). The Porch Room, was beautiful, spacious, comfortable and very charming. We felt at home the minute we arrived. The owners and the hostess were fantastic, the breakfast was great, the whole atmosphere was comfortable and homey. We just loved everything about this B&B.
Every one was very patient and great with my daughter. I think my daughters favourite part was the chocolates that were left on our pillow, when we returned back to the room from the theater.

It was really just a 5 minute walk to the theater and a 2 minute walk to Tim Hortons. It is the perfect location to everything.

We both love this place and again, I cannot say enough positive about the Frederick Street Inn.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
aingall, Owner at Frederick Street Inn, responded to this review, 14 September 2012
Hi Kara,
Thanks for the review! With the show practically in our backyard, we have been seeing many guests from the show, but I think you daughter is the cutest! (okay, sorry, you are cute too lol) I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Stay wicked. :)
Wilmette, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

Our family stayed at this bed and breakfast during the weekend of our son's wedding. We cannot say enough about the hospitality and accommodations. The rooms were beautiful, spacious and very clean. We spent much time in the communal living area which was welcoming and comfortable. The front porch was another wonderful place to relax. The breakfasts were delicious. Amanda and Harald were especially helpful in accommodating our elderly mother's needs. We highly recommend Frederick Street Inn to anyone who wants a warm, friendly and beautiful place to stay in Kitchener.

Room Tip: All the rooms were decorated beautifully.
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Hi Jane,
It was wonderful to have your whole family with us over such a special time. Can't wait to see you all again sometime....perhaps for the anniversary party? Send everyone our best...and especially to your Mom. Yes, you know we fell in love with Gramma:)
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

Immediatly upon my arrival I felt very much at home. Nice room and the most amazing breakfasts I've had so far on my travels. They also serve dinner upon request since a short time and after having it the first day I decided it wasn't worth it checking restaurants here in Kitchener.

The atmosphere was so nice and relaxed I asked the people I had appointments with to come over at the place. It's like having a conversation in your own living room, which is perfect for what I'm doing.

And I had some nice conversations with Amanda and her staff.

So if you like to feel at home on your travels, this is a really perfect place to stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
Hi Mushino,
It was great to get to know you a bit and I am happy that you like our Inn. Sorry Harald was away when you were here. Perhaps next time you will be able to have some german conversations too.
Best,
Amanda
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo
The Walper Hotel
#4 of 14 in Kitchener
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
#2 of 14 in Kitchener
Delta Hotels Waterloo
#2 of 9 in Waterloo

Been to Frederick Street Inn? Share your experiences!