“Ewwww!!”

Knights Inn Kitchener
Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Kitchener
Reviewed 30 March 2014

ok, we have been staying at this hotel for a number of years when visiting the area for work so it is paid by another and it is fine for us to stay there a night or 2.
This review is for anyone looking for a place to stay, If you want inexpensive ( kinda) then this ones ok. However, they have been making improvments and as long as we have stayed there, I don't see it.
the beds are the worst, the last 2 nights I got about 4 hours sleep, had to move to the floor, and that was yucky but I really wanted sleep. There are stains ( what kind I don't know and wish not to know) everywhere.
they did not come in to clean or refresh or give clean towels. Disgusting!

do yourselves a favor and pay the little extra and stay at the Holiday Inn just up the street.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott S

Reviewed 18 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I Stayed at this motel for 2 nights in February 2014. Its an amazing place to live. The staff is very friendly and cooperative. The rooms are very nice and clean as well.I would suggest anyone who is going to kitchener should stay in this motel.GOOD JOB KINGHT INN KITCHENER.. KEEP IT UP:)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2014

rooms are not very clean, area feels unsafe. the people are sketchy. it would be worth it to spend a bit more and upgrade to a different hotel. the cab driver was worried for us when he dropped us off.... that says it all

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank honestladyy
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Stayed over after visiting friends and the rates were affordable and the rooms was clean. Khalid, the manager was very helpful. The hotel is located close to restaurants. I would stay here next time if I am in the area.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 6 January 2014

On Saturday January 4th my husband and daughter stayed at the Knights Inn in Kitchener Ontario. We stayed in Room 134 with two queen beds. We chose this location based on price and that pets were allowed as we brought our small shihpoo. My daughter needed to be back at Laurier University on the Sunday and there was a snow storm predicted for the Sunday so decided to head down a day early. I have never stayed at a more disgusting hotel and wonder how a national chain could put their name on such a location. The room was a non-smoking room but there were smells masking smells. The heater didn't have a temperature control so it was very hot or cold. Probably a blessing as I wasn't comfortable sleeping under the covers. The bathroom had a new countertop but the rest was in need of much repair. We wouldn't even chance drinking the water. To top of the reputation of this establishment is the fact that I left a pair of white gold earring behind in the bathroom. I called the hotel on the Monday and was told that they would check with the cleaning lady and to call back in an hour. When I did I was told that no earrings were left. My husband even recalls seeing them on the counter so I know that someone is not being truthful. Oh, and upon our arrival a police cruiser was driving by which stopped to chat when we were unloading. When we mentioned our daughter was returning to school the next day they were concerned that we were just dropping her off and that she was staying alone at the hotel. Apparently it isn't a very favourable area. The only positives - they have free wifi that worked great for my daughter to watch Netflix, there was a Tim Horton's across the street which came in handy as there was not a coffee maker in the room.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chloe0517
Reviewed 16 August 2013

After-many.years-I-returned-to-my-hometown.of-Kitchener.-my-times-at-the-Knights-Inn-made-this-apleasure-a-place-close-to-public-transportation.-allowed-me-to-get-to-places-thruout-theCity-enyoid-the-friendly-atmophare-of-Knights-Inn-and-spent-many-relaxing-hrs-at-the-beautifull-pool.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank walter-hundt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kitchener
Kitchener Inn and Suites
#1 of 14 in Kitchener
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
#2 of 14 in Kitchener
Holiday Inn Kitchener
#6 of 14 in Kitchener
City Commercial Core
Crowne Plaza Kitchener-Waterloo

Been to Knights Inn Kitchener? Share your experiences!