“delicious menu”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: City Commercial Core
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Great place to go for drinks, a casual lunch or a special dinner!
never had bad service here, and i like there drink & food menu options. (always need a Bellini!)
only complaint- they need more dairy-free menu options!

1  Thank Slough_xo

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Always a really nice spot for appetizer and drinks. Bit on the pricey side but great atmosphere. I would advise anyone to try it

1  Thank Lou D
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We decided to go to Milestone's before seeing a movie. We were seated quickly. The server, Gavin, greeted us promptly and was very friendly. The starter soups were excellent - very filling though! My husband ordered the prime rib - regular. In hindsight, should have ordered a "small" especially because the soup was so filling. I ordered the Asian steak salad - nice flavour of the mango vinaigrette; however, I did not realize there was cilantro in it as the menu did not state that. I was able, fortunately, to pick them out. I have a sensitivity to cilantro flavour. We did not have room for dessert but their dessert did sound good! I would come back to this restaurant in the future when I am in the area.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

My hubby and I live in between this Milestones and the one in Cambridge. For convenience, I often call to make reservations first, and start with this one. I am usually on hold and passed around for 10 minutes, only to find out that they NEVER have any times available, even if I call several days to a week in advance. They really push coming in as a "walk-in", but we only made that mistake once - and waited almost an hour for a table.

On the other hand, I can call the Cambridge Milestones literally 10 minutes before we leave and always get a reservation. And miraculously, I've never been put on hold. Better staffing levels, perhaps?

For these reasons alone, I would never recommend this location. If you do want a nice dining experience, go to the one in Cambridge.

2  Thank C A
Reviewed 2 November 2013

Four of stopped in here for a Saturday lunch while shopping at the Boardwalk. I have been to other Milestones during happy hours when the after-work crowd is there, very young-person and noisy (for me), but our Saturday lunch was perfect -not crowded, not noisy, with very attentive service. Altogether a great experience (spread over 3 generations, and everyone was happy!) We had a spinach omelette, a wrap, the fancy pear pancakes, and a grilled shrimp eggs Benedict dish from the brunch menu (both brunch and lunch menus were available). All except the pancakes were served with hash browns and a salsa sauce. Beverages were coffee, decaf, and green tea, everything came out hot and at the right time. Our server was fantastic, happy and efficient. She tried to sell us on dessert but we were way too full. We saw the menu though, and it looked wonderful. We really liked this place and will be sure to return.