“Gross, gross, gross”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #417 of 574 Restaurants in Kitchener
Reviewed 31 July 2015

My kids wanted chicken, I wanted nothing to do with it. I was right, they were wrong. What a mess. The chicken is still just as disgusting as I remember it. I will only have the sandwiches and even then I feel sick after having them. The pieces are so small and greasy. Turns my stomach just looking at it all. The price is too high for what you're receiving.

1  Thank InsanityPlea

Reviewed 19 March 2015

We haven't purchased from a KFC for many many years so we thought we would give it a try again. We were shocked at how small the chicken pieces in our bucket were, compared with their competitors in Kitchener. Also, the chicken was quite dry, and the breading was quite tasteless. The fries, gravy and potato salad were not impressive either. No flavour!?! And all this for the not-so-low price of over $30. After this, we will not return to any KFC in future. We learned our lesson. Especially when there are several alternatives that are much better.

1  Thank Danewfies