“A great stay”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Kitchener
Port Elgin, Canada
“A great stay”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We thank the staff for the great service, enjoyed our stay. From the great breakfast to a solid sleep. This Hotel is located close to shopping and lots of food choices, the pool and patio is relaxing.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cathy B, Sales Manager at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Hello Lorne R
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us here at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener.

Thank you for sharing some of the amenities you enjoyed like the complimentary full hot breakfast, the indoor salt water pool and the outdoor patio. The shopping and restaurants in walking distance are definitely a bonus for our location. We are very lucky to be surrounded by so many choices.

We are most pleased to see you enjoyed your sleep, a ‘solid’ sleep at that. We appreciate and value that compliment.
We do hope you can stay with us again should your travels take you our way. We would love to have you!!

With Gratitude,
Sales Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Everything at this hotel is amazing. It's super clean, quiet. The staff is very friendly, I couldn't have been happier. I was disappointed because bacon wasn't included in the FREE breakfast, I had mentioned it to the staff and the next day I came downstairs to find bacon waiting for me. Tv included lot's of free channels, beds were very comfortable and all around you couldn't find a better hotel if you tried.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cathy B, Sales Manager at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Good Day Jody L
Thank you for your wonderful review of our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener. It’s so rewarding to read how happy you actually were. That’s great!!!! It makes us happy too.

It’s nice to read you appreciated our cleanliness and friendliness. We are especially delighted to read you were able to enjoy your breakfast the next day more so than the first day. It’s always best to mention any concerns during your stay because if we have an opportunity to make it better or turn it around before you leave…we will. Glad you enjoyed the bacon!

Jody we thank you so much for choosing our location while staying in town. We would love to have you visit us again, anytime!!

Most Sincerely,
Dundas, Canada
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel overnight on a Sunday. From the front staff to the accomodations and food quality, we were very impressed. I have stayed at other Hampton Inns and have always been satisfied. My family and I have traveled globally and we stayed here for a short overnight just an hour from home. we will stay here again for sure.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cathy B, Sales Manager at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hi Kevin
Thank you so much for your lovely review of our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener.

We appreciate your kind words about our staff, and the accommodations. We value your loyalty to the Hampton brand. It greatly pleases us to read that through all your travels Hampton by Hilton still remains as one of your “go to” choices.

Thanks again Kevin for choosing the Hampton by Hilton Kitchener.
We will be happy to see you and your family return the next time you come this way!!!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

We were really please with the hotel. Fantastic service, super clean and the breakfast was tasty and a lot of choice. The pool is nice and perfect for family. The bed are comfortable. I recommand that hotel to everyone.

• Stayed July 2014
Cathy B, Sales Mananger at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hi Samcaso,
We are so happy to read you were pleased with your stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener.

We truly thank you for taking the time to let others know of the service you received. We are glad you enjoyed the beds and the breakfast as well.

Any recommendations are always greatly appreciated.
We hope to see you again soon Samcaso!!

Cheers,
Sales and Event Manager
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 26 June 2014

In a nut shell this hotel is better than your average, better breakfast offering, bigger bathroom but their staff is the reason I will not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone going to the region.from reservation, servers, and check in all are to be commended. I am a fussy travel agent and the only thing I could fuss about was the lack of a water tank cap on the iron in the room.
There is a reason they are number 1 on tripadvisor and that rating is well deserved.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Cathy B, Sales Mananger at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Hi 911 BrianMan,
Thank you so much!!!! What wonderful feedback for our team at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener to read.

We are so pleased to know how satisfied you were with our staff. They say that if you love what you do it will reflect in your work. Well, we think that speaks volumes about our team. Having our guests notice and comment is so gratifying for all of us. Especially, reading that you are a Travel Agent. That just makes it extra rewarding !

As for the missing water tank cap on the iron, we do apologize. We have asked the Executive Housekeeper to do a sweep of the irons in all rooms to make sure all are intact. It can be annoying while ironing if the water seeps out a little. So we get it, and we are on it!!! (Smile)

It’s been a pleasure reading your review 911BrianMan. We hope you will join us again the next time your travels take you this way!

Yours in Hamptonality,
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My parents and I stayed here 2 weeks ago to attend my son's college convocation. I had made the reservation on-line through another provider ( not directly on the hotel website) and when we arrived, we found out the room we were booked in only had 1 bed. And they were completely booked. The front desk clerk, and I'm sorry I never got his name, spoke with the manager. They asked a frequent business client if he'd mind switching his suite. We were extremely grateful, and I must say I was so impressed they went over and above to make our stay quite pleasant. The cookies upon check-in and the breakfast "to go" were just icing on the cake. Thank you to Thomas, front desk manager, and to your staff; I highly recommend this hotel; it's also close to many restaurants.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Cathy B, Sales Manager at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Hi Nicole B
We are more than thrilled to know your stay was “Over and Above” at our Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener!! Thank you for sharing your review.

We are sorry to hear the non-Hilton online booking agency did not go over the room type with you when confirming your reservations. Never the less, we are happy to read that our staff was able to accommodate the room change with ease. Oh and a quick thank you to one of our regular guests for helping out as well.

We are just so pleased that Thomas the General Manager, our staff, the Breakfast To Go bags even the cookies left pleasant impressions with of all of you. We are so delighted to know that!

We appreciate any recommendations Nicole, thank you for thinking of us.
It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again Nicole!!

With Much Gratitude,
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Can't say enough about each and every wonderfully attentive and helpful staff member we encountered during our visit in June, 2014. One even went well above and beyond by volunteering to run out to fetch my elderly mother a meal and deliver it to our room in my absence! It's a good, clean hotel and the breakfast was more than passable. Didn't use it, but there's a nice looking indoor pool right off the lobby which others appeared to be enjoying. Highly recommend this Hampton Inn!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Cathy B, Sales Mananger at Kitchener Inn and Suites, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Hi Debra Y
It means so much to us that you appreciated the staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener. Thank you for choosing our location for your accommodations.

It was actually I that helped out your Mother that evening. When I met her upstairs with her food, and she shared her story with me, it just made me smile even more that we could make her happy. She’s a lovely woman! So it was my pleasure to assist.

We are happy to know overall you enjoyed your stay with us and would ‘highly recommend’ our Hampton Inn & Suites. If you get a chance to come this way again you must try the salt water pool.

All the best to your Mother and Family!!