“Best German meal ever and a bargain”
Review of Concordia Club

Concordia Club
Ranked #40 of 550 Restaurants in Kitchener
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: German, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: German Canadian Club providing hospitality since 1873. Full service Restaurant with outdoor Patio as well as a 450 seat banquet hall. Open 6 days a week. The club is a not for profit organization.We are conveniently located in the center of Kitchener, close to the expressway and offer ample parking for our guests. Our cuisine is a blend of German as well as North American dishes. We are well known beyond our borders as "the home of Oktoberfest" where in October the club ads a 4,000 person tent to it's building in order to celebrate it's annual "Oktoberfest"If you want to experience German food prepared by our professional staff according to how it is made in Europe, the Club is your place!
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Decided to go to the Concordia Club last Friday and it turned out to be the one of the best moves we have ever made . Assume buffet is every Friday , regardless we had a sampling of German food at its best and it was only &59.00 for two including wine and a liqueur. Service reflected the quality of the whole evening. Will go again

There are newer reviews for Concordia Club

Reviewed 10 October 2013

First I was told that I didn't need a reservation, that there was lots of space available when I wanted to go there for dinner. Showed up around 6:30 to find that there were no tables available (should have made a reservation) - all were reserved but only a few had patrons at that time. Was seated at the large staff table facing the bar area which was crowded with guests attending a wedding upstairs. Was seated with my back to the restaurant with a waitress at the other end of the table folding napkins and occasionally chatting with another waitress. Food was nothing special. Yager Schnitzel was pale and smothered in a thick mushroom gravy (which I mostly scraped off) in which there were very few mushrooms. The only things that saved the experience were the glass of shiraz and a chocolate mousse cake (which I took back to my accommodation). Should have gone to the Metro. Wouldn't go back to the Concordia again.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

I was invited here by a friend of mine for the buffet where things were very good including service and food. I liked the soup, the salad, and the meat dish. The prices are reasonable and will bring in more people for sure. Thank you Concordia club.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

took my family to a tradition. being from Edmonton and loving german food this was a bucket list
item to do. The food was great and the décor was all Bavaria. the rouladen and spatzl were very good and the portions were huge. my daughter had the small salad and the two boys had spatzl and gravy. will want to come back for Oktoberfest. bis bald. tschuss and auf wieder sehen

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I tried this restaurant on a Saturday evening. We had no reservation so the only unreserved table was on the dance floor. We were allowed to use it with the understanding it must be vacated before 7:30 when the dancing began. I had the saurbraten with spatzle. It came with seasonal veggies - non german side. The food was served at the proper temperature and the staff were friendly enough. Overall, this was an average restaurant in every way. Apparently, this is a great site for Oktoberfest in October but it was nothing special today.